Friday, November 09, 2007

Unbelievable...

i slept this morning with disappointment.. because in just a matter of minutes i forgot the melody for one of my songs! naman!ü i had it in a while and now it's gone! stopped my music and sang it all over again to permanently instill it in my memory since i can't record it yet that time for i'm not yet finish with my Captcha job shift. but my work really got my focus and didn't realized i stopped singing in my mind... and when my memory went back to my song.. it's gone!!! panu nangyari yon?!ü i was like a fool talking to my memory (talking to memory.. that's cool haha!ü) how could you forget that! do you know how hard it is to make a tagalog song not making it corny?! naman!ü

i realized it was so heartbreaking to have the zest making music at the middle of doing other things. it's kinda impossible!ü it's just so wrong timing hehehe.. well i still have some part of it though.. still trying my best to remember the best part.. but maybe there's reason why it happened.. maybe i still got a better one! i just got so excited because it's my first tagalog song hehehe..

now i'm taking care and revitalizing my fruit of patience ü i know there's a better one to come. and will also make me a better one ü

the Bible says.. "Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
--- James 1:4

sure it is..ü


No comments:

Post a Comment