Friday, September 14, 2007

nervous to the highest power!

it's my status at my yahoo messenger right this moment.

i finally felt really nervous for all my plans. for my dream. some things are falling into its right place again. it seems my dream is on its jumpstart to reality. and i'm really excited! i know God is working on it. and all i have to do is follow Him. He's been revealing things connected to my dream for a year. but now is the time that i should put some pressure on myself. getting ready is finish. this is it. the starting lane. and i'm getting nervous.. God is starting to show off. He is so cool!

i just have to put this nervous out of the scene. i've done it with insecurities. almost. i think.. of course i did. i believe i can do it also with this nervous. come on! i can do this! we can do this God! let's do this together! i'm very much excited to fulfill my dreams with you. to fulfill your purpose for me :)

i will sing of your love forever... my goal is to please you in everything i do. in every song that i sing. in every music that i play. i want your every word to be placed in the hearts of every single person. it makes no difference whether anyone applauds or not. i'm not called to be famous anyway. i'm called to be faithful...

No comments:

Post a Comment