Thursday, June 22, 2006

project for me and a vision

currently i'm working on a website for a friend. a very good friend.. :) i'm enjoying it and i'm excited for the finished product! i've been a software developer for 2 yrs., 1 mo., and 18 days but i haven't done anything like this hehe.. it's my first time and i'm trying my best. because that person is not just an ordinary person. (oh goodluck to me... i hope she'll like this..) i'm also doin this cause she didn't took it seriously when i said i'd like to do something like this for her. so here's my proof hehe! (kala mo ha hehe..) i just hope by the time i'll be showing her my "project", just a smile will be ok hehe.. i'm giving myself a one month deadline for this. i just started last june20. and i have to study on graphics pa! waaahhh!! goodluck! thanks friends for the help you'll be giving me! ;)
but i don't know why i'm having this vision and thinking... fairly few months.. or year from now.. i don't see myself still stucked in a cubicle in front of a computer the whole day, the whole week writing codes not everybody understands. that vision just got blurred.. i want to be free from this cube! i wanna get out from the office! i really wanted something new for me. i believe i got my calling na. i'm seeing it clearly now where i really wanna be. what i really wanna do. with friends to support.. oh i think i just need a go signal from Him... i'll just patiently wait for that day... :)
oh i can't wait! hehe! now i miss my guitar more... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment